There is nothing worse than waking up in a bad mood. Let’s talk about bad moods. I don’t know about you, but when I wake up on the struggle bus, it goes one of two ways… I either continue to struggle throughout the day, or I try a few or all of the 11 recommendations below to actively participate in my well being.
- Make yourself look into the mirror and smile
- Put on a favorite outfit- even if you aren’t going anywhere.
- Do your makeup! Even if it’s a no-makeup, makeup look (we can even get ready together here)
- Wash your face and moisturize.
- Take yourself on a date. Do one or all of your favorite things!
- Read even one chapter of that book you’ve been meaning to read (read my 2019 list for ideas!).
- Get some exercise- even if it’s going for a 5 min walk.
- Call or text a loved one in your life just to let them know you are thinking of them.
- Cook a new recipe.
- Organize your bathroom.
- Clean out your closet and donate unwanted items
How do you handle a bad mood? Share with us in the comments below!
P.S. This is one of my favorite go to dresses! SUPER flattering and comfy https://amzn.to/2ED7eVR