As cheesy as it may be, I’ve always loved the idea of completing a 30 before 30 bucket list. So, after much consideration (probably too much, ha!), here is my list of 30 things I want to complete before I turn 30.
- Start volunteering for a cause that I’m passionate about.
- Go on a girls trip!
- Take a me only weekend holiday.
- Make (sew) mommy and me matching outfits.
- Go to a concert of one of my favorite artists.
- Have a decorated home I’m proud of.
- Watch 30 movie musicals.
Get a tattoo by one of my dream artists.
- Run a money making blog.
- Start a YouTube channel and have 30 videos up.
- Pay off all credit card debt.
Level up in Maskcara Beauty.
- See Wicked on Broadway in Seattle.
- Say yes to my kids’ requests for a day (unless it’s impossible).
- Have a body I am proud of.
- Eat the 4 Hour Body way for the year.
- Find my signature lipstick color.
- Visit California (Preferably San Fran).
- Visit Leavenworth during the holiday season.
- Have family photos taken.
- Learn 3 new hair braiding techniques.
- Teach 30 makeup classes.
- Keep $1000 in emergency fund at all times.
- Finish my first novel.
- Sell 10 things I’ve made/created.
Successfully complete a no spend month.
- Cook every recipe in Joanna Gaines’ cookbook.
- Go on a couples vacation with Justin.
- Experience vitamin therapy.
- Celebrate my 30th birthday with loved ones!
Okay, so that’s a lot of exciting things to accomplish! My goal is to really immerse myself in life, and no longer give anxiety/depression any strong hold in my life. What are you doing, TODAY, to make this your best year yet? Do you have a bucket list for your life? Comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I cannot wait to hear your story.